16 Blogs For Successful Entrepreneurs To Follow
They often lead with images to draw in the reader, a great strategy for any business blog. CareerFoundry provides online mentoring courses in UX Design, UX Fundamentals, UI Design, Web Development, and iOS Development to help people transform their careers.
Their business blog focuses on topics related to freelancers. Recent posts include how to stay ahead of your taxes as a freelancer, how to be a better writer, and tips for getting clients to share their budget with you.
Their blog focuses on these topics as well as career changes. Recent posts cover topics like UI design principles, gauging your local market’s demand for app developers, https://businessfolks.net/ and how to become a web developer. Freelancer’s Union aims to promote the interests of independent workers through advocacy, education, and service offerings.
- Such a reputation attracts attention from online publications and social media, exposing a business to future customers and business partners.
- Lastly, the Man of the House blog places social media sharing buttons at the top of each post, instead of the bottom where most people are used to seeing them.
- Because many readers will not read the entire blog post, placing the buttons at the top encourages readers to share their content.
- A blog with small business news and tips that is crowd-curated.
- The community votes on member-submitted tips, advice and information, advancing the most popular (and what’s considered by the community to be most useful) posts to the home page.
You need to develop content that targets your buyer personas. Your buyer personas aren’t going to read your blog posts if the content isn’t related to the type of service or product they’re looking for. Don’t just see your blog as a platform for you to talk about current trends and topics. Think of your blog as a way for you to educate your buyer personas and a way to engage with them to push them down the sales funnel. Blog readers like consistency and the ability to know when they can expect new content; therefore, you need to develop a consistent blogging schedule.
Follow Yelp For Businesses
Whether you blog monthly, weekly, daily, or multiple times a day, keep it consistent. Use your blog scheduling toolto release your content on a routine basis. One thing to remember is that blogs are so much more than just text. They use written articles, videos, photos, polls and surveys to capture the interest of their many readers.
The Daily Egg is the blog for Crazy Egg, the heat map software that helps you visualize where your visitors are engaging with businessfolks.net your pages. As well as daily blog posts, The Daily Egg includes tutorials and webinars on website conversion-related topics.